Ramakrishna Mission Shilpavidyalaya Private Industrial Training Institute
MIS CODE : PU19000086
Dt. 11.06.2021ITI Admission Notice 2021 (Last modified 14.08.2021)
Online form submission for admissions to ITI session 2021 are open for the following trades :
- Draughtsman Civil
Date over for Online Form submission for following trades:
- Draughtsman Mechanical
Please follow the instructions below for Draughtsman Civil and Welder trades:
- First carefully read the Prospectus. To download the prospectus Click here.
- Eligibility can also be noted from ADMISSIONS Menu –> ITI Eligibility drop down
- Admission Form with payment link is available Online only in this website. Go to ADMISSIONS Menu –> ITI ADMISSION Procedure 2021 drop down for step-by-step instructions.
- Only ONE Application Form is to be filled; choice for all for four Trades can be given in one form.
- Cost of Application Form is Rs. 200/- .Only online payment is allowed.
- Starting date for availability of online application form – 14th June 2021.
- Interview process will start after one week and will be continuous as per application form submitted . Eligible candidates will be selected and informed within one week. Other may be put in Waiting List and informed later.
- For updates on admission process go to ADMISSION Menu→ ITI ADMISSION UPDATES dropdown.
- Last date for availability of online application form – 14.8.2021 or till seats are filled up.
- For more information on the trade courses, go to COURSES Menu
Website : www.rkmshilpavidyalaya.ac.in
Contact : 033 – 2654 2080, 2654 1052(Enquiries between 10 am and 4.30 pm only)
Admission Schedule 2021
|Start of Online Application Form Process||14.6.2021|
|Last date of submission of Online Application Form for Draughtsman Civil and Welder*||21.08.2021(will be extended on availability of seats)|
|Last date of submission of Online Application Form for Draughtsman Mechanical and Electrician||14.8.2021|
|Declaration of selected candidates of interviews and waiting list till 14.8.21||16.8.21 / 17.8.21|
|Declaration of selected candidates of interview from 16.8.21||21.8.21|
|Start of academic session (may change as per the Department’s future guidelines)||September 2021 (Tentative)|