- Passed 10th class exam (should have Science and Mathematics in class X)
- Class 8th passed with Mathematics & Science as subjects is also allowed for Welder trade only.
N.B : The following are strictly not eligible to apply :
- Class X passed without Mathematics and Science as subjects in class X cannot apply.
- ITI Pass-out/ Failed/drop-out/discharged candidates cannot apply for admission in a different ITI before a gap of 1 year, or in same ITI before a gap of 3 years.
- Candidates who have passed Diploma Engg. or B.E./B.TechEngg. under AICTE need not apply.
- Candidates simultaneously pursuing any other full-time course cannot apply. Candidates just completing Class XI are encouraged to apply after completion of H.S. course.
- The candidate should be male and age should be at least 14 years as on 1st August 2023.
- Maximum age limit is preferably not more than 22 years in our institution.
- The candidate should not have colour blindness, skin allergy, chronic ailments, cardio-vascular issues, physical deformities/handicaps which disqualify one from many job roles.
- The candidate should not have fits, fainting history or psychiatric ailments etc.
- Should be a little familiar with English.
- ITI Electrician trade – Two seats for HS Vocational pass students of Shilpavidyalaya
- ITI trades except Electrician – One seat per trade for HS Vocational pass students of
- In all ITI trades except Electrician: SC – 3, ST -1, OBC -1
- Physically Challenged candidate – One seat per trade for only DMM, DMC and
- Industry Sponsored candidate – One seat in any suitable trade
- Management discretion- Two seats in any suitable trades
Following Candidates are Not Encouraged to Apply:
- Class X pass from a school located outside West Bengal.
Eligible male candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of combined merit of a written admission test and Class X marks secured in Mathematics and Physical Science (Physics and Chemistry). Written Test will be of 50 marks based on short questions from Mathematics and Physical Science. A personal interview and medical fitness report for undergoing the course will also be considered before allotment of seat. The decision of the institute will be final and no objection can be raised on this issue by the applicant.
HOW TO APPLY :
Please read this whole page up to end carefully before starting payment process.
It is very important to read the prospectus fully for clarity.
Candidate must have own active email id, mobile number & Aadhaar number. This will be used during the payment as well as form fill-up process and all the future communications between institute and candidate.
Candidates may please refer to this PDF link for previewing A sample Google Form of ITI admission and keep their data ready for form fill-up. Remember, you cannot submit the form twice.
The following two-step admission process should be followed in sequence:
|STEP – 1 (Payment )
| (ONLINE PAYMENT)
- Go to the online payment gateway (INSTAMOJO link) as mentioned below and submit the Application Form Fee of Rs.200/- only.
- After successful payment keep the payment ID number (for example : MOJO1616705Z43819821) and screenshot of successful payment(Challan)
- The INSTAMOJO payment link is as follows: The Link is disabled
|STEP – 2 (Application Form Fill-up)
- AFTER PAYMENT, keep ready the Payment ID number (for example : MOJO1616705Z43819821) and screenshot of successful payment(Challan), and scan files of necessary documents (pass port photograph and Aadhaar card, class X Admit card, Marksheet and Certificate) before starting Form fill-up. Maximum upload file size is 300 KB.
- Click on Admission Form Link given below in the bottom of this webpage AFTER reading the further instructions given below. Then fill up the form, upload the documents After filling up, CHECK YOUR FORM AGAIN and THEN PROCEED to submit.
- You will receive an acknowledgement email after submission of your Application with a Registration number. This Registration Number will be used for processing of your application.
|**Please note the following for Application Form fill-up:
- Applicant can submit only one application form for admission.
- Documents for submission required along with Admission Form can be self-attested & uploaded. Originals need be shown only during document verification during admission.
- Application form by hand is not available at present nor can it be submitted by hand or post. Decision on sale of admission form by hand will be taken later. Please follow the website for updates.
- A Welder candidate who has only Eight pass qualification will have to apply separately by contacting the ITI through phone and email and submitting by a separate process.
- The link for Admission form : The Link is disabled